Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) Pretty in Pink Nails!

Monday 19 March 2012

(OOTD) Pretty in Pink Nails!

Good evening!

I hope everyone is enjoying The York Vintage Fair post, sorry for the initial teething trouble, everything should be fine now!

So quite a short post this evening, an outfit and some nails. 

First, the outfit...


Jacket- Ark, £15
Top- Primark, £6
Navy Shorts- New Look sale, £8 (camera hasn't really picked them up)
Navy Leggings- Peacocks, (ages ago can't remember how much, again camera hasn't picked them up!)

Accessories...



Ring (left)- Matalan, £2.50
Ring (right)- TwoPenny Lane Vintage, £4


Owl Necklace- Xmas present



Owl Necklace- Tatty Devine, Xmas present

Earrings- Matalan, £2.50


Put my hair up for a change, used my magic thingy from Primark. Really pleased with how it looks actually. Although, you can see where my dye is fading out!


So another thing I wanted to show you is my nails. Instead of going out and getting very very drunk on St. Patrick's Day, I sat in bed and painted my nails. 

Here are the results....



TopShop Waterlily as a base, covered with Saffron Colour 03. I used the variated nail tutorial blogged about by Sprinkle of Glitter a couple of weeks ago. I really really want to try this effect on Chloe's Nails. I think it looks fab! I might have a go at this tomorrow night. It's supposed to take around an hour but knowing me it will take longer than that!

Anyway, that's it for tonight.  Off to watch the end of Corrie and chill with my ratties and the bf. 


Until tomorrow...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)