Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: York Does Vintage at Easter!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

York Does Vintage at Easter!

Hello everybody!

So Sunday saw the Merchant Adventurers Hall once again packed with Vintage traders and lovers alike! It was a great day, and this time I was lucky enough to have my own stall, primarily to collect survey information for my dissertation, but also to promote Lucy's Lil World!

So we'll start with my little set-up, and go from there :)

I would just like to add that there was a whole load of bribery going on here, I needed survey responses, so I was giving out sweetie bags and then just sweets in general! I also had a balloon but it was very tall and didn't want to take a huge picture just to fit the balloon in, it can feature in my OOTD tomorrow :)









So now to all the traders, I have literally been working on this all day, and if there are any initial kinks, please email me at lucyslilworld@gmail.com and I will rectify things as soon as possible. So same set up as last time, to access each business, click on their name UNDER the business card (clicking on the card WILL NOT work!). I don't mean to be patronising but some people seemed to have trouble with access last time, so I am just making sure it is all clear.

Anyway, enough rambling, on with the show...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)