Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) A treat for you!

Friday 20 April 2012

(OOTD) A treat for you!

Good evening everyone!

So had a much better and more productive day at work today, but I still feel mega tired! Looking forward to a chilled out day tomorrow. Well I say chilled out, I have to finish my essay so my bestie friend Sam will buy me a present! That's the deal.

So a quick OOTD and then a treat for you guys!...


Cadigan- Internacionale, ages ago
Flower Vest- Peacocks, ages ago
Purple Long-Sleeved T-shirt- New Look, around £4 I think
Tube Skirt- H&M, £4
Leggings- Select, £4
Scarf- Primark, around £2 I think
Socks- Primark, £2

I also wore my Vivienne Westwood Wellies whilst I was at work. 

So that's that really. But here's some exciting news. The lovely people at Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair sent me this to share with you lovely people...


So this Sunday from 10:30 to 16:30 The Affordable Vintage Fair will be in the Hospitium in the Museum Gardens in York. Along with the very exciting vintage treats that will be on offer, there will be a Crabbies Ginger Beer Bar (you can maybe tempt the boyfriend with this!), Tea Shop, DJs and awards for the best outfits, and much much more! So if you're looking for something fun to do this weekend get yourself over to York with a copy of this voucher and you and a friend can get in for just £1.50 (or £1 with a student card). 

So that's my exciting news. I would like to thank the people at Judy's for allowing me to share this offer with my readers, and I hope to see some of you there!

And now I better crack on with that essay!

*on a side note, this is my 100th post, yeyyy!*
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)