Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) I could sleep for a week!

Thursday 19 April 2012

(OOTD) I could sleep for a week!

Evening All!

Very short post from me today, I didn't post last night to leave the York Does Vintage post at the top for all the world to see, but I didn't want you to think I had disappeared so I am back. 

It's going to be quite a short post from me today, I am incredibly tired and want to get in my bed as soon as possible. I was at work today, and have managed not to fall asleep all day, but now I am shattered and barely keeping my eyes open!

So just a little OOTD, it's always cold at work so I wanted to wear a jacket, but as I am not allowed to wear competing brands knitwear a chunky cardi is not an option, so I opted for this instead.


Hoodie- Ark, £15 in sale
Shirt- Select, ages ago
Coral Long Sleeved T-Shirt- New Look, 2 for £8 (I think)
Tube Skirt- H&M (it's a tad big so I am going to try and take it in!)
Leggings- Select, £4

Maybe not the smartest attire but I am no good to anyone if I am cold!

As for accessories, they were pretty minimal...


'Lucy' on a grain of rice necklace- bought for me by my brother in Australia.




And the little gem above is my new bottle cap necklace from Claire's Vintique, one of the fabulous stalls that was at York Does Vintage on Sunday. I love the flamingo, and the fact that the bottle cap is also pink! And I think £4 was very reasonable for this little beauty! Have a look at their online shop here.

So that's it from me tonight, I just can't wait to get in bed! I may have something quite exciting to tell you tomorrow, I am just waiting on a little piece of news then I can hopefully share it with you all!

So until tomorrow, nighty night!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)