Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Primark Facial Wipes Review

Thursday 26 April 2012

Primark Facial Wipes Review

Good morning!

I know this seems very early in the day for me to be posting, but I am at work and am planning to get some college stuff done this afternoon. Also, I am going to see Avengers Assemble 3D tonight and am super excited and wouldn't have the chance to write a post, so you're getting it now instead :)

So just a little review from me today...




These were a little impulse buy when I was last at Primark with my lovely best friend Sam. I was running out of face wipes, (I know some people don't like them, but I am lazy on a night, so nerr!), and at £1 for 2 packs I thought I would try these out. I also quite like the bright packaging, some may say a little too garish but they are face wipes at the end of the day so you can't expect something too posh.


I have finished one pack and am now on my second and I have to say I am impressed. I picked up the ones for oily skin, as by the end of the day I do tend to have a very oily face, whether I have been wearing make up or not, it's very annoying. I have to say that they do make my skin feel refreshed and less oily for bed time. I also love the scent, at first I thought it was quite strong, but I love tea tree and quickly got used to it. The scent put me off using them near my eyes at first, as I thought it might sting, but they are actually really gentle and I can use them to remove my eye make-up as well. They are not so great to remove water-proof mascara, but they give it a good go, (that could also be because I get a bit lazy and impatient), but for £1 for 50 wipes you can't expect miracles.


So, as I don't live that close to a Primark, once these are finished I will probably go back to my Simple wipes, but if I saw them again I would probably pick some up. Also, if you are an occasional face wipe user, (such as after one too many on a night out!), or if you travel and want something cheap and cheerful to clean your face and refresh your skin, I would recommend these. Like I said, don't expect miracles, but for something that works and doesn't burn a hole in your pocket, you really can't go wrong.


(just to let you know, this is my own opinion, some people may hate them, and that's ok too, but I just thought I would throw my opinion out there for those who have seen these at the till and thought 'hmmm...wonder if they are any good')


So, back to the essay writing for me! See you soon :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)