Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A crafty project, and another award!

Saturday 21 April 2012

A crafty project, and another award!

Good Evening!

And it is pretty good for me! I got one of my assignments finished to day and my beautiful best friend Sam has bought me a months subscription to She Said Beauty, a beauty box company. I have not heard of this company before but I am excited to see what comes in the box. This one is £9 a month, £1 cheaper than most others, and is still £2.95 postage, so yes, I am intrigued.

So I have a little crafty project to share with you, I mentioned it a while back but I couldn't share it until I had given it to the person it was for, and now I have I can show you :)



One of my colleagues has just got married, and I was unsure what to get him, but as we work in a knitwear business I though this would be quite apt. 

This took me a couple of weeks working in bits and bats on it. I am really proud of it. The fact you can see all the stitching is on purpose, for some reason I really wanted it to hit home that it was home made.

But let me know what you think :)

And I am also proud to say that Beauty and the Mist nominated me for another award. This one is the One Lovely Blog Award and I am flattered. I would just like to say thank you so much. It means a lot, and I really appreciate being nominated, it's so great to know people like what you're doing. Personally, I think that these awards are an inspiration to keep going, so thanks again!



So there are a couple of rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.  
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
 

So my random facts:

1. I love peppermint tea!
2. If I don't post an OOTD, it's likely I am in my trackies, I don't dress nice if I am not leaving the house.
3.(Relates to point 2) If I don't think I am leaving the house, then have to, I will go out in my trackies, with no make up on, I don't really care :)
4. I am obsessed with fish and chips!
5. I treat my pet rats like my children!
6. I have to have something over my ears to be able to sleep.
7. I get more excited for other people's birthdays than my own, but I adore Xmas more than anything!

So, because I love EVERYONE I nominated for the last award, it's going to be the same again from me :

3. Izowo

Enjoy the award guys, spread the love :)

So I will see you tomorrow with the Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in York post! Don't forget that there is a voucher on here that entitles you to take a friend for free! Don't miss out! See you tomorrow :)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I got married on 7th April too but 2 years ago and this Summer we are going to have our religious wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way! Well I hope you enjoy your summer wedding :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! and the gift you gave your friends looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)