Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) Liebster Award

Friday 11 May 2012

(OOTD) Liebster Award

Good Afternoon!

Feeling pants today so just a quick blog from me today. Just a little OOTD and a quick award.

So first for the OOTD...


Cardigan- New Look, £10 (with student discount)
Long Sleeved High Necked T-Shirt- Primark, £2
Flower and Striped Vest- New Look Sale, last summer
Kristen Jeans- Topshop, £20 in sale
FitFlop Boots
Spike Necklace- Topshop, £3.50 in sale

I am at work again today so had to keep the layering up!

So now for a quick little award / tag, whatever you want to call them really. Rosie nominated me for the Liebster Award.



Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. I think this is a really really nice idea for new-ish people on the blogging scene, like myself. I'm not sure if I have to nominate a certain amount of people so I'm just going to nominate as many as like! I realise Sam and Rosie have already received this, but I loves them so they can have it again :)

So I am going to nominate:

Sam 


Demi 

Jade 


Hope you girlies share the love too!

So that's it from me today, might do a little review for you tomorrow, so until then :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I am very happy that I am among the people you have chosen. I always enjoy tasks like this, so I will definitely post, but it may take a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :)

      Looking forward to seeing your nominations xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)