Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Well I Finally Got Around To It!

Friday 2 October 2009

Well I Finally Got Around To It!

Hello everyone!
Well I finally got around to setting up this blog!
So I suppose it would make sense to begin with who I am and what this blog is all about.
I am Lucy, I have just turned 20 and I have just started my first year of a Foundation Degree in Fashion Marketing and Retail at Harrogate College.
I live in Leeds in halls, but I love to go home to my family, boyfriend and pet tortoise called Yoshi. Leeds is proving an interesting place to live as far as the fashion world is concerned; I have already bought my tickets for Harvey Nichols' Fashion Show on Wednesday, so expect a post about that later :)
This blog is basically going to be about me, my life, and my course. I intend on displaying my college work on here to document it all in one place. I will also evaluate my work through this blog, and will reflect on how aspects of my work could have been improved if I had done things differently.
So yeah, that's me really, I look forward to blogging from now on, and I hope I don't start to bore everyone.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)