Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: I'm back! (again...)

Sunday 20 January 2013

I'm back! (again...)

Hello!

Long time no speak!

So after many a Facebook post telling you eventually I will be back, here I am! As you can see the blog has had a bit of a makeover, or make-under as the case may be. I just wanted to make things simpler and cleaner. I hope you like it!

So talking about keeping things simple, I am going to make my blog a simpler task for me. I plan on posting twice a week for now, until I full figure out my routine. I do have Youtube to fit in as well, but baby steps first. I am of the belief if you shake up your routine too much, you will just get confused and give up completely. So the blog will become routine first, and then the Youtube. I even do this with my beauty routine. I got out of the habit of doing things I should be doing, such as using BioOil, but I know if I make my routine 20 times more complicated straight away, I will abandon it and end up doing nothing, and that doesn't achieve anything!

So a few things have changed, and if you have been keeping up with me on Facebook you will know I have moved flat, changed jobs and have had a few personal life changes.

I am now living with my best friend and sister, and we're loving it. This afternoon has been girly-tastic (which is the general theme of the entire flat!). We've done our nails, and now we're sharing make-up tips. I have just taken a break to write this!

My 'little mermaid' nails
On the job front I am now self employed again. This time I am working with a brilliant design agency as a social media manager. How cool is that? I get to blog and tweet and Facebook at work! I will be becoming the studio manager (eek!) once I have done my exam in Feb, (wish me luck). Anyway, it's great, I work with a great team in a great environment and I am very very happy!

So yeah, this year is my year. I am going to embrace all the changes, find the good in everything and I AM going to be healthier! When I say healthier I don't just mean food wise, I mean my mind too. I will talk more about this in a future post.

So yeah, I won't let this turn into a rambly post. I just hope you're all keeping well and enjoying what 2013 is bringing you.

On another note, I would love to know what you would like to see from this blog. I am trying to think of interesting things to post about and am drawing a blank, so I would love to hear from you!

I think my next post will be Thursday, so see you then!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)