Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Leeds Adventures

Sunday 7 October 2012

Leeds Adventures

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am having a lazy Sunday afternoon after having a night at university pretending to be a fresher. Needn't have bothered because all the freshers were in bed before the third years and graduates (me) anyway!

So anyway, I thought I would share a little of my Leeds adventure this week with you. I didn't really get up to that much, just visited a couple of my old favourite places from when I lived there, and had a date with Primark. Things might appear on here in bits and pieces, I am not going to do a haul because most of it was boring and for work anyway.

So I just have a couple of snaps to share with you...


A quick OOTD for you:

Jumper- CC (a brand usually associated with an older audience but I love this jumper loads!)
Belt- Primark
Skirt- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Converses
Bag- River Island

(I do realise I need my roots doing, having them done this week!)


Lovely snap of the Victoria Quarter, I love this place its so opulent and beautiful.


Blatant posing with the Victoria Quarter sign!

We rounded the trip up at Starbucks. I met up with a friend and we just chilled and drank hot chocolates :)

So there we have it. I should really start taking some pictures of things I want to put on eBay.

So until next time...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)