Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Reading...

Saturday 18 August 2012

Reading...

Good Afternoon,

So this weekend seems to be a weekend for family visiting and productivity, so this is probably going to be a short post (also because Mr. Asda may arrive with my shopping soon!). But as much as I love the usual chaos involved with family visiting, I love nothing more than curling up with a good book.

So I wanted to ask you about what you like to read, and what you can recommend.

I have just become fully up-to-date with both the Vampire Diaries series and the Sookie Stackhouse novels (now True Blood on HBO), both of which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Some would argue the 'vampire' phase is over, and it's no longer 'cool', personally, if I like a book I will read it, whether it's in fashion or not.

However, speaking of books that are in fashion, I LOVED the Fifty Shades Trilogy. Now, if you're under 16, or don't like rudey things, do not read this. Seriously, you will be upset. I thought it was great, granted, it's poorly written, but damn does it suck you in! I have a couple of other books of the same genre to get through, and I will do some reviews if people are interested. 

I do have the Hunger Games to read as well (the advantages of Rosie and her library moving in!) but I am just interested in what you like to read. I like a bit of anything really, Dan Brown, David Pelzer, L.J Smith, J.K Rowling, biographies, fact, fiction, anything really.

Also, like I said, if you do want any reviews, let me know.

Anyway, I am going to get back to watching Finding Nemo, we have a couple of hours of quiet before the next lot of family (mum) arrives!

Enjoy your weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)